Re: Brilliant ...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kendall Raine on May 14, 2002 at 16:28:27:

In Reply to: Re: Facts wrong, again. posted by tecdiver on May 14, 2002 at 15:45:55:

Just brilliant. You missed your calling. You should be defending Arthur Anderson.

Are you suggesting you don't have the information which supports your whole argument against PADI and the RDP? Are you suggesting you have it but can't disclose it because it's "not made public?" Could it be you've never seen this information? If so, how do you know it exists in the first place? You keep claiming it does, but when challenged, poof, it's not there. Could it be you just spoke to some other clueless person and thought you'd shoot your mouth off?

I invited you some time ago to pass me off to someone else who might actually know what they're
talking about. Your "reliable sources." Oooh. You haven't done that though, have you? Why?

There are some really qualified heavy dudes in the deco world behind the RDP. They wrote a long report about the development and testing of the RDP. These people aren't PADI shills. They put their names on that report. Do you even know the name of that report? You're suggesting the model they produced is flawed and that there is a cover up. You stated they've been "silenced" by PADI. Come on, tough guy, show me up. You've put your credability on the line. Defend it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]