Re: Blame Kendall for this one

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on May 14, 2002 at 22:20:07:

In Reply to: Blame Kendall for this one posted by MHK on May 14, 2002 at 15:54:14:

32 years, not 30.
Hi Michael.
Hey, I can't believe it either. I find gear posts like these fascinating, but I tend to scratch my head a lot about them.
Tell ya what Michael, my diving is so different from yours, that there is no point in making comparissons. We don't swim the same places, the same way or for the same reason. We don't even breathe the same way... and that's all OK.
I'm a very good hunter UW. That is what I try to be. There are better, but not that many. Can you teach me anything about hunting?
As far as trim, as I've said before, I think that the best lesson for moving through water is free diving. Have you ever gotten into that to see what it has to offer you?
I've studied hypnosis to learn about breath control. I learned a lot and wrote about it at www.diver.net/seahunt/breathe.htm . have you ever looked into that?
I've learned to swim in water more violent than most people will go near. It was very educational. Have you tried that?
Hey, I bet the answer all of those is 'no'. You're a different diver. and that is quite OK. I still like hearing what all different divers tell me about their experiences and learning from them, but that is what is so good about diving. It is YOUR experience. I hope you are having good ones.
Enjoy the diving, seahunt
PS. Kendall, your posts about gear are fascinating. I have no doubt you don't care how I swim. I hope you don't doubt I have fun though.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]