Re: Southern California PADI IDC Instructor Wanted

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on June 05, 2002 at 16:00:43:

In Reply to: Re: Southern California PADI IDC Instructor Wanted posted by Eric Frasco on June 04, 2002 at 22:59:17:

Thanks for the kind words, Eric. Here's my background. I have been diving since I was 8 (I'm 35 now). I originally learned to dive with my uncle who was one of the original founders of SSI. I was certified basic O.W., advanced, and rescue through NAUI. In 1996, went to commercial diving school, earned a degree in Marine Technology and Non-destructive inspection. Within six months, I "broke out" as a surface supplied diver and dove commercially for two years for American Oilfield Divers in the Gulf of Mexico and for Stolt Comex Seaways in the North Sea and I recently finished my Divemaster through PADI. As you can see, diving has always been a part of my life either professionally or recreationally. At present, my employer is willing to pay for my continuing dive/leadership education, however, the company policy about tuition reimbursement is about to change. Thus, the urgency to get enrolled in an IDC course.
I hope this information makes you feel a little better about my continuing education intentions.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]