Posted by Eric Frasco :) on June 10, 2002 at 22:23:14:
FBI Files released: Top 10 Ways a Scuba Instructor can tell that his student is a terrorist:
The Federal Bureau of Infestation has released a file that details what a Scuba Instructor should pay attention to in order to determine if a student is a potential threat to the Homeland Security Measures that are currently being adopted. Here is a short list of the most important and most easily recognized statements.
The name(s) of students who say the following statements should be immediately submitted to the FBI for investigation:
1) C-Cards? We don't need no stinking C-Cards!!
2) Five Point Ascent? I don't need no stinking Five Point Ascent. Just train me for the five point descent!!!@!
3) Tired diver tow?? I don't need no stinking tired diver tow! Tired divers go to Allah. Teach me the five point descent!!!
4) C-Cards? We don't need no stinking C-Cards!!
5) Annual visual inspection for my cylinder?!?! You fool! This cylinder only needs to be filled one more time!
6) Three minute safety stop at fifteen feet?!?! We don't need no stinking safety stop! Just teach us the five point descent!
7) How much for the rebreathers?!?
8) C-Cards? We don't need no stinking C-Cards!!
9) I will gladly trade four camels for a rebreather today
10) Repetitive dive? You fool, do you think Allah wants me to do this a second time?!?!
Post a Followup