Hey Steve

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike on June 23, 2002 at 12:54:39:

In Reply to: Re: Unaccessible Areas! posted by Steve on June 23, 2002 at 12:00:57:

Steve,

I know, sewage spills happen quite a lot down here in San Diego. Nothing gets done. They need to get the raw sewage, and other substances away from the oceans. This had a dramatic effect on the ecosystem. Who wants to swim in nasty water, fish, humans. I know parts per million,bllion, but it does make these creatures find new homes further out.

I also spear-fish, I only take what I need. Some divers get worried that I have a gun, (shooting them). Don't worry, divers are not on my list. For one thing, I am very careful with my gun. Same rules apply as with my fire-arms, don't point unless you attend to shoot. Their will never be any accidents because I will not let any happen.

I do agree however, that they need to lower the daily limits on lobster. Maybe down to 4 per day. I did pay for my fishing license, where is that money going? They need to have salt water fish farms, I'm not sure if they do, my opinion only!

Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]