Stop by our booth at the Scuba Show

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greater Los Angeles Council of Divers on June 28, 2002 at 08:41:11:

In Reply to: Local Dive Club Recommendations? posted by Suzy Scuba on June 26, 2002 at 12:15:51:

Many of the clubs in Los Angeles are members of the Greater Los Angeles Council of Divers. Stop by our booth (#236) at the Scuba Show 2002 in Long Beach this weekend, and we will be happy to share a TON of information about the clubs in LA and Orange County. GLACD is not a club, but rather a group of concerned divers that want to do as much as possible to promote diving and protect the interests of scuba divers and free divers.

By the way, I live in Redondo Beach, and regularly attend the meetings held by California Wreck Divers, Dive N'Surf Dive Team, The Sea Divers, and the West LA Sports Chalet Dive Club, all of which I would highly recommend. In addition, there are many other great dive clubs, I just don't have enough time to get to all the meetings.

We will have a huge map at our booth showing the meeting places of the clubs in LA and OC. Any and all clubs are welcome to stop by and post their club logo (2" x 2" please) and put a pin on the map showing their meeting location (if it isn't on the map already!).

-Eric Frasco-
President, GLACD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]