Re: Hey Chris , What happened to the Roatan thread ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by That's a load of BS! on July 22, 2002 at 15:04:36:

In Reply to: Re: Hey Chris , What happened to the Roatan thread ? posted by CB on July 22, 2002 at 12:16:27:

What a bunch of crap! If this board is ONLY for tpoics related to California diving, then you better start deleting some of the other bullshit that people post on this board.

You can start with the PADI vs NAUI posts. Or maybe the posts concerning how grotesque women divers are!

You let these pathetic conversations go on all the time, however when someone actually begins to talk about diving or asks for advice from the group you delete it! No wonder it always the same group of people making the majority of the posts on this board.

I thought this was a public forum FOR California divers, not just for talking about ONLY California diving. If I want to ask Ken what he thought about the hotel he stayed at on his last warm trip, so what!

Of course, if you insist on keeping these and other pointless strings, then I guess you must have missed some recent strings like the dive report on Washington a couple weeks ago. Or the Cabo San Lucas report on July 8th. Or the Cancun string about a month ago.

Why don't you just let those of us on this board decide what we will and will not respond to thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]