Re: Great Iron Eagle Trip!

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SeaUrchin on July 23, 2002 at 09:20:42:

In Reply to: Re: Great Iron Eagle Trip! posted by Jeff Shaw on July 22, 2002 at 22:16:10:

SOMEONE keeps calling the Coast Guard and leaving anonymous 'tips' that have no basis or fact. The Coast Guard will have a record of these because they have to investigate thus the anonymous party has now created a 'record' for a boat that will look bad to anyone asking to review it. Its like having a jealous neighbor who calls the police with false reports, they come out, they file a report. Now if someone pulls that persons file, they think they are a bad person because the police have reported out there every weekend. Understand me or do I need to break it down further? I dont believe any post from a person on here who cant even put a VALID return email address. Doesnt that make you suspicious? Apparently they need to remain completely anonymous because they know they are wrong, they have no proof and are hiding from the lawyers at this point.
I'm glad you had a great trip Monty! Its all about diving- not the petty backstabbing of a jealous diveboat operator who doesnt like any new competition in California.
SeaUrchin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]