Re: Not getting the FAQ's straight

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eagle Ray on July 23, 2002 at 10:09:31:

In Reply to: Not getting the FAQ's straight posted by CB on July 22, 2002 at 20:50:26:

As the person who posted the original question about Roatan.....this board is a bunch of bulls@*t! I was just trying to decide between AKR and the Aggressor. Its that simple! It was not a dive report or a deep conversation about Roatan diving. Just asking for recommendations from my fellow California divers.

And look what it turns into! One or two posts giving some feedback was all that was needed. If you have never been to Roatan you didn't need to read OR reply to the thread. Just move on....

The benefit of making a post to a board like this is that I know I am getting feedback from real divers, who live in my area, that I've met before, and who I assume are unbiased.

I get the sense on BBS like scubadiving.com and others that some of the posts are probably being posted by the resorts or boats in the dive locations themselves.

Anyways...this is just pathetic. Its like that girl who asked about a good dive club a couple weeks ago and it turned into a huge battle between the dive gangs!

And no CB...I am not geographically challenged bitch!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]