Invitation to go diving, Sept 12-14, Truth boat (+)

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NapaDiver on July 24, 2002 at 10:08:20:

The Truth! D2D/Diver.net (and others) Channel Islands trip update

We’ll folks were counting the days down for our Spectacular, First Annual, West Coast cyber-divers fun dive. I’m not quite to the panic stage, but the sign-ups haven’t “quite” been what I’d expect at this point. I had tons of nibbles and inquiries, but the confirmations remain at 15. Still lots of room, and you cannot beat this deal for some honest to god awesome California diving!

For those who would like the details, here is a recap:

Event: West Coast Diver 2 Diver fun trip (East Coasters welcome)
Dates: Sept. 12-14, 2002 (Thursday-Saturday)
Where: Dive Boat TRUTH http://truthaquatics.com/truthdcal.htm
Cost: $290.00 (Assuming a full boat/30 divers)

Details: This will be a multi-day trip to the Channel Islands of the mid-California coast. The dive boat, Truth, will depart late Wednesday night (actually VERY early Thursday AM). Price includes all meals, accommodations (bunk-house-style) and 5-6 dives a day. Diving sights could include eagle rays, sea lions, sharks, and huge kelp forests. Diving should be easy and accessible to beginning divers, although there are unpredictable and often strong currents and you MUST be comfortable in your U/W navigations skills as there are unguided dives.

Deposit: I need a $100.00 deposit to secure your spot, now. The balance will be due 21 days prior to departure (August 21). Please e-mail me directly for details/questions on where to send the $$.

What you need to bring: Exposure protection (full 7mm wetsuit or drysuit)
Air cylinder (just one needed, they fill between dives)
BC/Regs/Fins, etc
Warm clothes for the eve’s
BYOB
Personal pillows/sleeping bags if you want.
See above web page for more details

C’mon! Folks, take a couple of days off, call in sick, bring your boss, whatever it takes, you’ve GOT to consider this trip!

E-mail me or call if you have any questions,

Todd
707-253-4201

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]