Re: BBS user poll

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Karen on July 25, 2002 at 08:18:49:

In Reply to: Re: BBS user poll posted by CB on July 24, 2002 at 12:56:05:

It was pretty obvious. If you cant understand why your reasons and particularly follow up were received the way you were, then that is your problem. Ive done well here reading for the most part for a long time. Everytime a editor posts his reason for editing posts they end up putting their foot in their mouths. Its perhaps better not to hear from editors and have them consistent in their editing than have them pop up and have to explain themselves to justify the editing later. Most of us come here to read about scuba and that includes local divers experiences not just local diving experiences. I find myself sifting through the threads that do not interest me or ones I know are troublemakers, like the gay and laguna beach threads. Im not happy that this board is so pro hunting and killing, but I do the best to go around those posts. I dont care why you edited posts out. But I do care that you are not consistent about it and seem to take what others say very personal. I shall go back to lurking now because I can see where you will want to take this being an editor and all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]