Interesting...

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by randy54 on July 31, 2002 at 07:00:07:

In Reply to: Conduct on this board. posted by Dave on July 30, 2002 at 21:00:44:

Since I've been coming here, and keep saying I'm not going to return, the major criticism aimed at this boards managment seems to lean at too much control. We constantly read "what happend to my post, why was it deleted?", or about whole threads being removed. People have personalities, and that often leads to difference of opinions/conflicts, which in turn, can, in most cases be very educational. Many ppl may not like DIR, but I know I learned a lot from the discussions and arguments, and from what I read, so did many others. I don't beleive that bashing someone, or some group should be tolerated, or the post left standing, but if post are removed, it should be done with an explaination. Of course the hard part in some cases is figuring out what the fine line is between someone bashing someone or something, as opposed to just voiceing a different opinion.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]