Re: Thank You, Capt. Tim

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Tim on August 01, 2002 at 23:45:25:

In Reply to: Thank You, Capt. Tim posted by Eric Frasco on August 01, 2002 at 21:16:34:

I really like "reality checks" comments. The only problem is F&G can sieze any and all of your equipment, boat, ect. on the the spot. Then it is up to you to prove your inocense. Is this still America? This a tru story that all may enjoy. A couple of years ago Chris(site owner) was on my boat and caught a but that was legal, but just legal. FTR a legal bug is 2 1/4 inches across the carapus. Anyway the F&G officer found this bug and questioned me about it. I asked him if it was legal, and he said yes, but it is close. I said so what. It is either legal or not legal. Again he said it was legal, but he wanted me to scold the diver for taking the bug. I said no. Again I asked, is the bug legal, again he said yes. I then asked why are we talking about this? Well this went on for almost an hour. F&G left my boat after an intense search, for what I do not know, with out finding anything, or any violations. Still complaining about the "Close Bug". I have other stories, but it is late. This is our F&G.
Captain Tim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]