Re: DEFEND ERIC AND THE PEACE: IN A HEART BEAT

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric Bowman on August 06, 2002 at 06:17:01:

In Reply to: DEFEND ERIC AND THE PEACE: IN A HEART BEAT posted by Captain Tim on August 05, 2002 at 21:41:17:

I may have been wrong in singling out Randy87 for making false comments.All Randy did was get caught
trying to defend another Captain's(who i have never met) ceditability.Lets get thae facts clear.The Peace did not leave any diver behind,nor did we contact the USCG about a missing diver,This info is completeley false.Please do not believe everything you read on these postings.By directing questions like Randy did causes operators like myself alot of problems.I have had 12 phone calls in the last day on this subject alone.At least these people called to confirm.By just implying that we risked someones life is taken very personal by myself and divemasters.If you choose to talk about my boat ,personality,sevice.crew ect.. fine,everyone has a opinion.But when blatant untrues about our saftey procedures are even implied we have to at least set the record straight.Randy i apoligise for picking on you. This message should be directed at the entire BBS

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]