Oh really, accourding to who?

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Melvin on August 09, 2002 at 10:45:30:

In Reply to: Ship was siezed posted by somone on August 09, 2002 at 08:26:58:

I have seen the Iron Eagle sitting and listing to starbord at dock, and that was enough to put me off, along with his vicious attack on a disatisfied customer on another board. I was also bothered by the Coast Guard Inspection, sure they will find something, but the list was a lot of no brainer stuff. So I as a consumer choose to patrinoze other boats. So, I have no dog in this fight.

But I just got to say, that this kind of posting is not a good thing for the this board or the IE. I take issue with your posting on the following grounds:
1.) Sockpuppet, not willing to put your name out there or e-mail address. That is hidding plain and simple and makes me question the validity of your claim and your motives.
2.) you "heard", from where? What is your source? This again calls into question the validity of the "rummor". This is just plain gossip. Leagle actions are public record easy enough to verify. So are ship seizures. So what is yoru source. Did you hear it from a friend who heard it from their cousins friends brothers wife's aunt? Ask yourself this simple question, if it were your business we were talking about, would you want someone making this kind of "rummor mill" post?

While the owner of the Iron Eagle is his own worst enemy by not honestly ansewering our direct questions with provable answers and by his uncalled for attack on an unsatisified customer on another board. No boat owner should have to defend against this type of rummor and inunendo.

Can we all adopt a more adult approach to the IE? If you did not hear it from someone who had first hand knowledge, or experience it yourself, then don't repeat it. Quit hidding behind anonomous idenities. If it is the truth and an honest statement of fact or clearly labled opinion, then why not idenitify yourself?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]