Something sounds wrong here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne on August 18, 2002 at 22:23:51:

In Reply to: Don't use Reef Seekers repair service posted by John Wolfenden on August 18, 2002 at 12:13:54:

For starters, I have never bought anything at Reef Seekers, other than paying for my chamber day stuff there. Therefore I have no ties to that store.

But the story you tell sounds odd. First, you had a loose hose which was tightened by a divemaster. I am very confused about that. Not that I doubt that a divemaster would have skills and/or tools needed for snugging down a hose, but that they only tightened one when there were three needing it. Why are you not berating the divemaster?

Then again, when I have had problems with equipment or service at a store, I speak to the owners of that store. They need to know if there is a problem. If I felt compelled to bring it up here, I would be complaining about how the boss did not stand up for the business.

In your case you simply complained about an implausible situation and said it was the fault of a particular store, with no reference to the resolution or lack there of. This makes me doubt the validity of your story.

Wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]