Re: Don't use Reef Seekers repair service

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kendall Raine on August 19, 2002 at 08:34:21:

In Reply to: Don't use Reef Seekers repair service posted by John Wolfenden on August 18, 2002 at 12:13:54:

John;

You have every right to expect repairs to be done correctly and on time. When they aren't, you have every right to complain to the shop about it. The problem you experienced could have been detected before you left the shop, or got on the boat, if you'd checked. That doesn't excuse the shop from being thourough, but it does suggest you take more responsibility for your own life support equipmement in the future. You might also consider buying a crescent wrench and an allen wrench, too.

Getting on here and telling people not to use a shop because of something like this is pretty extreme. If you'd gotten attitude from one of the owners about it, I could understand, but I know you didn't because I know the owners. If you'd told them first, they would have fixed the problem pronto and been apologetic about it. For that matter, Billy probably would have driven over to your house to fix it.

I've been dealing with Reef Seekers for fifteen years. When I've had problems, I've let Billy know and he's made things right ASAP. No excuses, no sniveling, no BS.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]