Full circle....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on August 20, 2002 at 19:44:47:

In Reply to: ReefSeekers Equipment Repair posted by John Wolfenden on August 20, 2002 at 17:36:10:

The customer was disappointed and rightfully apprehensive about the problems that he experienced while on vacation. He brought his concerns to this public forum.

The accused stepped up to bat with appologies and an offer to compensate the customer.

As far as i'm concerned this is a text book resolution of a serious consumer problem.

my personal (and irrelevant) thoughts on the matter:

John should have given Reefseekers the opportunity to resolve the problem before he went public with his complaint.

Reefseeekers should have a checklist for their proceedures that requires the technicion to innitial each step in the process of every repair. Regulators are imminent life-support equipment, and should be granted that priority in every instance.

After hearing both sides, i am confident that Reefseekers will be extra dilligent in the future.

I hope that John will take them up on their offer of attending the class, vigorously shake a few hands and learn about regulator repair.

All interests are in accord, this could be the start of a great relationship....

john?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]