La Jolla was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus added Suprise!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cajan on August 20, 2002 at 19:47:03:

Hello to all of my fellow diving buddies, Melvin, and Seahunt

La Jolla is the BOMB! (as my kids would say). I absolutely LOVED every minute of it. We got there early and was in the water by 7am. I dove in a 2.5 shorty and the water temp was great! Visibility was anywhere from 10 to 30 feet. We didn't get to see the feeding station for the giant sea bass, but hope to next time. One of our buddies got tired and wanted to head to shore.

We got to see lots of wonderful marine life. I even saw a huge lobster! Yummy! Teehee... Don't worry, he is safe and sound.

Other added excitement was that my girlfriends boyfriend proposed to her while we were 20 feet down while I was trying to take an innocent picture of them. LOL The boyfriend even dropped the ring into the sand. Boy, you should have seen them scramble for that ring!!! How exciting though, and to know I was there to witness the whole thing!!! I was in shock as was my girlfriend. Let it be known, they met through the net having diving as a common interest!!! VBG!!!

Melvin, next time you are in La Jolla diving, I would love to tag along if you need an extra person. I would still like to see the feeding station for the giant sea bass! Maybe we can get Janell from Sport Challet to go too!

I agree with you in that I think La Jolla may be one of my favorite spots!

Thanks again,

Jan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]