Re: Those reserves are far too small to yeald any spillover benefits

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Finfan on August 21, 2002 at 08:17:56:

In Reply to: Those reserves are far too small to yeald any spillover benefits posted by Brad on August 20, 2002 at 17:47:22:

Brad - Do you ever worry that some day fantasyland at Disneyland won't be available to you.

To even suggest that pollution isn't a significant factor off our local coast is nothing short of absurd. It also shows me that your opinions (as if I needed any other indication) are based on no scientific study or empirical data and just the ramblings of an extremist, hell bent, now that he has found the light to convince everyone else that he is right.

I really loved the earlier post where you state that the rockfish population around Catalina disappeared solely due to sport fisherman. What kind of drugs are you on? More important challenge, show me some evidence, that would be real evidence (not just your opinion) to support such a claim. Bet you my gear, you don't have such evidence.

Let's see they park their boats -was that "outside of the reserve". Let me clue you in PV ins't exactly "just outside" of the reserve. By the way, last time I was at the IGFA museum in Florida, I didn't exactlt see many, excuse me, any world records listed with Cape Canaveral reserve near it. Did see some Costa Rica, Mexico, South Africa, Australia, Hawaii and and yes California names (that would be without reserves.

Unless you have that scientific research or data to support your claim, I'm done banterring with someone who obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.

I'm out, maybe I'll have shrimp today for lunch.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]