Re: Isnt the same without Capt Ray

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Senor Tiburon on September 02, 2002 at 20:06:45:

In Reply to: Re: Isnt the same without Capt Ray posted by jrs on September 02, 2002 at 19:35:33:

It wasn't my poor planning or "late arrival". I arrived in plenty of time. It was 6:20 am by my watch. The only reason I booked it on Friday was because I couldn't find any spots on any other boats. It is common knowledge that the new captain is a jerk, and Carlos DID NOT tell me about bringing my own tanks. How would you feel after driving an hour and finding out you needed to bring your own tanks? I don't think you'd be very happy either. I don't have a bad attitude, I just don't like being jerked around, misled, and I don't take crap from anyone, least of which an egotistical "captain". At that point, the day was ruined for me. My verbalized thoughts were justified by the insulting and degrading comments made to me by the ever so polite and accomodating captain. Glad everyone else had a great time, perhaps they don't know the difference between a wannabe dive boat, and a real one. Thanks for your follow up. My beef isn't with you. It's PW and Mr. C. After reviewing the other threads, it seems I am far from alone on my viewpoint.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]