Re: Isnt the same without Capt Ray

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Senor Tiburon on September 02, 2002 at 21:20:35:

In Reply to: Re: Isnt the same without Capt Ray posted by jrs on September 02, 2002 at 19:35:33:

Thanks for the offer of the tank, but why didn't you mention it then? Instead, I learn of your generous offer after the fact. After the rash of ignorant comments I've read as a result of my original thread, I am more more appreciative of my usual dive buddies who are top notch instructors. The only reason I am not an instructor myself, is that I don't want diving to become a "job" which in my case would negate any enjoyment I have for the sport. I assist with students from time to time, but that is the extent of my desire and willingness to instruct others. I have wasted enough time on this forum today, and will not respond to any additional learned "comments". So folks, don't waste your time. I have better things to do with my time and my life. The day wasn't a total loss...I returned home, grabbed a board and did some surfing instead. Once I get my refund, I'm cool with everything. I learned that next time, I will listen to the scuttlebut regarding a vessel and captain. Buenas noches y buena suerte!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]