Re: I resemble that remark!

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tribes on December 18, 2002 at 10:23:06:

In Reply to: I resemble that remark! posted by Wayne on December 17, 2002 at 16:02:48:

Many of us that have been diving for a while (over 30 yrs.). Have seen the evolution of the equipment. And contrary to what JLA thinks, most of us were a part of it .
Some of us that work in the industry (if you can call it that) have to repair diving equipment on a daily basis.
I think that when you start to look at the enter workings of the equipment, it gives you a whole new prospective of what's good and what is not.
Over the years I have sold and repaired Mares (Voit), USD, Sherwood, Tusa, Dacor (Mares),Oceanic, Scuba-Pro, Zeagle (Apek), Poseiden, and Atomic.
Over the last few years I only been selling Scuba-Pro and Atomic. I sell them because I think that they are the best on the market. The flow charts say that, and my personal experience says it to. Do I make a profit by selling them? Of course I do, but I could make a profit by selling any of the above regulator (and I could sell them if I wanted to).
There is a difference. Believe it or not, some of us retailers actually care about our customers and life support equipment we sell.

Tribes

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]