Re: looking for Good Dive Certification school

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by scubaguy90250 on January 07, 2003 at 19:22:53:

In Reply to: looking for Good Dive Certification school posted by Laurie on January 07, 2003 at 17:12:59:

Hi laurie,,There are many scuba stores in and around santa monica. My question to you is:
whats your biggest priority? money or quality?
I mean this by way of,,,a larger store such as sport chalet will have more classes and schedules to meet a variety of students needs, but there are many smaller private stores that (in my own humble opinion) have better instructors, because they have smaller classes.

I dont mean to imply sport chalet does not have QUALIFIED instructors, but you can see the difference bewteen one instructor and 4 students and one instructor watching 10 students. when it comes to training, you get what you pay for...

I work near you in culver city,,so if youd be interested,,,email me,,and maybe i can take you to some of the stores around our area...

Brian

PS: Im not a professional by any means,,but ive been certified almost three years now, have had, open water, advanced open water, nitrox, dry suit, wreck training and I dive our so cal waters often.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]