Re: More info, please

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Kurtis on January 18, 2003 at 12:56:32:

In Reply to: Re: More info, please posted by Richard on January 17, 2003 at 19:29:39:

Richard said: "My point is that you need to be careful about saying things that are not necessarily true."

My point is you is that you should differentiate between stated policy and staff making sure stated policies are enforced. Also, I can't fix anything I don't know about. What I would have appreciated, and which would have been more efficient, would be for you to contact me directly after the incident to make me aware of what happened.

I bristle a bit at some anonymous poster effectively calling me a liar. We DO have an out-of-air policy. That is 100% true. It is supposed to be enforced without exception. That is also true. If it is not being done that way, and if I'm not aware of that, and those who are aware of it don't let me me know about, to then accuse me of misrepresenting the truth 6-9 months after the incident seems a bit disingenious at best.

My staff is not perfect but thje information you provided is a little too vague for me to possibly figure out who it is. (I don't have any Aussies on staff but do have four English guys, all with blond hair.)

I will again suggest that you contact me directly at "kenkurtis@aol.com". If you give me your full name, I can check our records, see what boat you were on, and perhaps figure some of this out.

Ken Kurtis
NAUI Instr. #5936
Co-owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
Beverly Hills, CA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]