Re: Catalina Tired Dive

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by finfan on January 20, 2003 at 17:54:40:

In Reply to: Re: Catalina Tired Dive posted by seahunt on January 20, 2003 at 16:55:15:

We'll I thought so, but just in case they are where I think they are, I think maybe you had better check the reg's. Both big and little are inside the preserve as I read them. I asked for clarification before on this board and no one responded. If you go back to California Diving News in Novemeber 2002 it shows big as being good for lobster, but I still think it's off limits. An article on small in CDN even in an earlier year says little is restricted to taking lobster. When you said big ones everywhere, I was wondering.

I'm not trying to be accusatory, maybe your inside Isthmus and little and big are just two acronyms for two other coves. Your description just sounds to much like a couple of coves that sound like they are in the preserve of Lionhead to Arrowpoint. More FYI than anything, not even interested in knowing the spot (even though I also like the bug hunting), maybe I just didn't figure it out correctly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]