Re: Watch out for the fish fuzz

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mountain Diver on January 28, 2003 at 16:37:16:

In Reply to: Watch out for the fish fuzz posted by 7_minute_abs on January 28, 2003 at 09:27:57:

All I was saying was that when I enter and exit my dives from the shore (which eveyone is doing it they're doing a shore dive) I happen to notice (look up) where I see several large ones hiding. On occation, since I usually swim out along the surface to save air, I note where I am in relation to the parking lot (usually the blue kayak rental truck) and the rock in the bay, I make a crude triangulation in my mind, and then go about my dive. When I come back, I may do the same thing.

After my dives are done and my gear is packed away in my truck, I often then take my float tube out and go ab hunting. I have talked with the Park Rangers and with Fish and Game during my ventures. I don't believe I am breaking any laws when I am ab diving.

And I am certainly not suggesting you take any abs with your tanks on. I just mentioned you can be observant and see where they like to reside.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]