Re: Easy ken,

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Kurtis - Chairman, Chamber Day 2003 on February 04, 2003 at 11:15:59:

In Reply to: Easy ken, posted by SLANG on February 04, 2003 at 10:55:50:

Actually, that WAS the easy/calm version. You should have heard the p-o'd one . . .
:-)

SLang wrote: "I don't think anyone is arguing that supporting the chamber is not worthwhile; and I don't think anyone is being critical of Reef Seekers' invaluable efforts in coordinating the support."

I think you're absolutely correct in the second half of this statement but I'm not so sure about the first half.

I'm relatively certain of who wrote the post (actually someone who is a regular poster to this BBS) but the motivations are a mystery to me. Aside from some sick joy at seeing myself or Karl being required to do the dance to respond to such nonsense, I can't fathom what the intent was or why, if there's some real concern on this anonymous poster's part, he just didn't contact us (Chamber Day) directly.

FTR, I talked with Kenny Hess yesterday evening who flatly says the conversation alluded to in the initial post never happened.

I think your last sentence ("Then again, I could be completely wrong and WEH might just be a wanker trolling in a target rich environment") might be the most accurate.

Ken Kurtis
Chairman, Chamber Day/Eve 2003
(Wednesday, May 7)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]