Re: How good are you with Photoshop?

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DiverD on February 20, 2003 at 10:20:54:

In Reply to: Re: How good are you with Photoshop? posted by Chris on February 19, 2003 at 00:07:57:

I like the olympus C series also -- as opposed to the D series -- as they have auto modes but you also have manual shutter and appeture settings, which for me is a lot more fun. Any fo the C series models that end in "40" (and now the 5050) have the "superbrite" lens which means the appeture's widesest opening is 1.8 which is very open and lets in lots of light. Whith that and a sunny day and photoshop (of coures) I've pulled some nice shots to as deep as 40 or 50 feet with no strobe.

As far as photopaint, that program has been around for a long time and is supposed to be "professional level." Did you try both photoshop and photopaint at the same time when you had the same eperience level or are you just more familiar with photopaint? Some of these programs seem like riding a bike to me now, I'm sure it was hard when I first started but it's been so long now I don't remember. But I can remember photopaint goes back at least 10 years.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]