Re: Yukon Morning

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on February 23, 2003 at 09:35:10:

In Reply to: Re: Yukon Morning posted by diverj on February 21, 2003 at 14:54:47:

Look, I bet you're a good diver. I know that Dale is. There is no excuse for name calling. No matter how much you may know about diving, I recommend you work on your manners. It is a basic requirement of being considered an adult. Calling him a stroke can never be considered "friendly".
It is likely that what he did was my fault. Because of my familiarity with the wreck, I laid out the route I thought we should take. I said nothing about coming back to our starting position. Actually, a bit the opposite. I said we would go stern to bow. Normally, to me, it does not matter any. The only reason that we ascended on the same line that we descended, was that it happened to be convenient. It seems to me quite possible that Dale said nothing out of politeness to me. I will ask him.
In any case, I do not believe that you would have the nerve to call him a stroke to his face. I assure you, it would not be safe to do it to me.
Why in the world would you waste the money and effort to use trimix on a 100 foot dive anyway? There is no legitimate reason, except perhaps starting the dive drunk anyway. I'll tell you one thing, if that is your protocols, it would limit you so much that you sure could never get in the diving I have done.
Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]