Re: Diver Survey - Why Did You Keep Diving

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Karl S. on February 25, 2003 at 14:23:31:

In Reply to: Diver Survey - Why Did You Keep Diving posted by seahunt on February 24, 2003 at 08:40:44:

I love to bestow upon the God(s) of the universe the opportunity to see through my eyes the beauties of the underwater world that they themselves originally created and set into motion.

I also like to share the skills of scuba and freediving and snorkeling with other folks who have not yet seen these undersea wonders or been able to enjoy them.

All this I believe brings good charma to California, so that we can remain an island of peace and happines in an earthly sea of storm, while the rest of the world wages war amongst themselves.

If the God(s) are happy with us, then hopefully they will bless us. If we leave in peace, hopefully they will be happy with us.

Im going diving this coming Saturday again, first time since my 10 day diving odessy to the Fiji Islands. The weather should be nice this coming weekend, all across California.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]