Don't forget about Vandamme

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on March 10, 2003 at 21:13:49:

The third annual Vandamme party will be August 21st through 24th this year.
For those interested I would strongly suggest going to reserveamerica.com and booking a campsite ASAP!
For those that prefer Inns or hotels, there are a number of options all up and down the coast. Right next to Vandamme State Park is the Little River Inn which is four star and a little pricey. A few miles south there is the Sea Foam Lodge, not super fancy but nice. Of course there are dozens of others but those are two that come to mind.

Sub Surface Progression is the area dive shop for your air fills and all the gear you may need, they are in Ft. Bragg (about 10 minutes north).
Kayaks can be rented right at Vandamme beach or at Sub Surface.

This is a great 4 days of solid dive partying. We dive, catch, cook, eat, drink, shoot the bull, sleep, and wake up to do it all over again.

If you like the spirit of adventure and diving cool places off the beaten path, then don't miss this one!
I will continue to post as the date gets closer to give details, or you can call me at (707) 538-1276

BTW, Vandamme is rated at 5 stars for campgrounds and is VERY nice and a quite beautiful place.

Thank You.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]