Posted by Chuck Tribolet on April 07, 2003 at 20:27:13:
The Northern California Underwater Photographic
Society will host the 22nd Annual California Beach
Dive Photo Competition on May 24-25 in Monterey.
Entry fees are $55 in advance (until May 16th) and $70
the day of the event. Fees include a roll of slide
film donated by Kodak, event T-shirt, dinner Saturday
night with a no host bar, as well as the Sunday
judging and awards ceremony.
To read more about this incredible yearly shoot-out,
visit the CBDPC home page at:
http://www.ncups.org/bdpc2003home.htm where you'll see:
- The updated rules, including the new digital imagery
- Event sponsors secured by Paula Butler's prize patrol
- over $25,000 in trips and gear will be awarded in
- The schedule of events for the Memorial Day weekend;
- Last year's winning shots.
Contestants can shoot either digital or the roll of
slide film that Kodak will supply to them, but not
For more information, please email
email@example.com or call Gil Zeimer at
Post a Followup