Re: The Captain's Call Phyll

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dawhale on April 25, 2003 at 16:54:08:

In Reply to: Re: The Captain's Call posted by Phyll on April 25, 2003 at 15:02:51:

I am bothered by the preceding post . A good captain and a great dive club both are being drug through the mud . Phyll , sorry you did not agree with Tims decision but you put your safety in HIS hands when you boarded HIS boat . You safely sit at your computer now and blast him . I do not understand this . The trip cost you some time but no money . I guess you did not enjoy your fellow dive club members company . I know their is a grouch or two in the club but I find it hard to believe a majority of the membership was not happy. I feel I am entitled to comment on this subject as I am a Sea Diver member. I once made an eight day fishing trip down the Baja coast. Vary expensive. Weather was terrible. We really got beat up. I managed to catch three yellowtail. Really poor for a long range trip. I felt bad for the captain and the crew. They wanted to put us on the fish. The weather just did not cooperate. I had many memorable trips before and after this one bad trip. I hope Tim does not get discouraged with the whiners and the hassle of running the Great Escape. I would hate to see him find another way to make a living. dawhale aka, Dale Lopez , Valencia

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]