California No-Fishing Zone Takes Effect

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Will on May 07, 2003 at 17:41:39:

Well it's another tragedy/loss for sportsmen here in Communist California :( California has established the largest ``no-fishing zone'' ever along the West Coast (Channel Islands) of the United States.
Where and when will the ecoterrorist stop? The fact is they won't stop until we are all liberal, vegetarian, and homosexual living in mud huts above Big Sur. NOT! "They" hate the human species.
The left wing liberal Democrats have been wrong on every issue of the 21 century making California the laughing stock of the nation and the world only out done by France.
What can we do the tax paying sportsmen asks ?
1. Do not buy a fishing license or any other hunting permit/tag. ( $1.8 billion a year )
2. Be crass and angry with fish and game when approached at the islands. ( shun them )
3. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE out these rainbow flag waiving weak freaks up in Sacramento!
4. Let the NPS know how you feel at every opportunity (shun them ).
5. VOTE to remove The nature conservancy tax exempt status! They have 70% of Santa Cruz Island.
6. VOTE for reasonable logical common sense conservation.

2004 IS OUR CHANCE TO TAKE THE POWER BACK FROM THE WEAK!
The next WAR is the war against liberalism! Lets win this one and liberate the majority of Californians from the economic and eco oppression pushed on us by this pathetic state Government.
Hook-up!
Will
P.S. I will always have a fishing line off my stern when anchored at the islands.
If i made you feel bad tough sh*t, send me hate mail,lol
Divers you are next!!!!!! I have heard talk in Ventura California about the dive/cattle boats being looked at by the NPS!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]