Re: Why should I give a rats ass what you think?

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eladio on May 15, 2003 at 10:47:16:

In Reply to: Re: Why should I give a rats ass what you think? posted by seldom seen slim on May 14, 2003 at 22:31:53:

Mr. Editor,

With all the turmoil over the issue of selecting editing and magical re-writing FAQ's to suit your needs, would it not be very prudent to pay attention to the babble. After all, as editors it's what you allow and don't allow that gives credibility to sites like this one. Back peddeling and changing the rules only to win a silly argument shows immaturity on you part. It's even sillier to blame one editor for allowing certain things to be posted and then claim ignorance or a lack of empowerment to continue dealing with such issues on a level basis. Claiming ignorance or denial, and then blaming the allowance of such issues to be posted, is a sign of micro-management. I would tend to believe that proper management skills are a foundation for being a BBS editor.

Recently though, I see where credibility has been lost in the way the BBS editors administer their editing powers. Such actions speak for themselves and really fool no one when looking at the issue from both sides.

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]