Re: A Customer like you

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Neptune on July 09, 2003 at 23:21:50:

In Reply to: Re: A Customer like you posted by heck on July 09, 2003 at 19:15:56:

For the last time, I was just looking for a source that had a lot of brands simply for the convenience to make a substantial investment in equipment. I'm new to the area (not diving) and I would like to avoid, if possible, having to have to drive all over the LA area. Whats the big deal about wanting to save some time and avoid the hassle of going to several shops? One of the shops I visited was a literal disaster zone. One can make all the excuses in the world to "justify" being such a mess, but it was beyond just clutterness from being busy. I'm sorry, but I choose not to do business with such an outfit. If they can't even take care of their shop, why should I trust them with selling and servicing life support equipment? It is so lame to be told that I deserve Sport Chalet because of this. I know the difference between clutter and careless upkeep and I could care less about the clutter.

The small shop that I patronize in my area is great, but they are not dealers for a couple of the brands I seek. Is this too hard to understand?

Sport Chalet is out too because they do not carry Scubapro, Oceanic, and some other brands. Duh.

N

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]