Acknowledge good service-Aquasports

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mojo Mike on September 04, 2003 at 16:46:50:

In Reply to: Re: bad experience at sport chalet posted by tecdiver on September 04, 2003 at 06:08:48:

I agree with you on everything, but the last sentence. Just getting a customer in your shop for a refill will most likely make you money, but may be indirectly. How many divers buy something. When they are in for a refill. I know I do. Although not always something major. My last time in for a refill. I spent about $50 dollars on assorted stuff that I needed.

This day I had a long wait for a refill due to no fault of the dive shop. The O ring on my HP tank started to leak far into the the fill. The problem was corrected, but the tank was hot and needed extra time to cool for a full fill. Which I got at no extra charge. While I was waiting the owner was very busy. The customer before me bought $4600 worth of gear. Two others bought semi dry-suits and another a tank and several other customers. I was by far the lest spender in the crowd. Still I received as good, as timely and the same curteous service as the guy that spent $4600.

I am no way associated with Aquasports-Fresno, California. With the exception that they happen to be the closet dive shop to me. So I get my refills there. I also recommend this shop when I can. Several friends have taken courses there and have purchased equipment. We should recognize good service as well as poor service. I do not want this post. To be misconceived as spam. So I will not post a link, but they do have a website.

All this because of good service and a tank refill.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]