Re: bad experience at sport chalet

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kaz on September 05, 2003 at 11:05:07:

In Reply to: bad experience at sport chalet posted by bug hunter bill on September 03, 2003 at 21:04:44:

I like to try out different dive shops and I've had good and bad service at all dive shops. With some shops It can really depend on who is serving you. It’s amazing to me that a business where a customer can easily spend thousands of dollars does not have good customer service. Does anyone know of any other retail business that is so inconsistent? I don't.

I've always had good experience at the La Canada Sport Chalet. I've gotten to know the guys (and women) at the dive shop there and have received friendly and quick service. Also I've always had a good 3500 psi fill on my HP 80.

Reefseekers have been fantastic too. I’ve had good experiences with American Diving, Hollywood Divers, and what’s that one off the 5, Open Water Marine Habitat? I liked the pig in the back that they keep. I need to check out Aquadventures, in Burbank? There are others that are also good, but I won’t create a list since I don’t want to leave some out.

Good diving to all,

Kaz

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]