Re: Hey Brad...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on September 19, 2003 at 20:19:13:

In Reply to: Hey Brad... posted by seahunt on September 18, 2003 at 16:17:08:

Hello seahunt!

I saw some of the reddest water i have ever seen in LB harbor last w/e. As you know it is really tough to freedive in the kelp when the vis is bad. It is difficult to find bottom features as well as finding an opening in the canopy for the way back up..

I haven't seen my eel buddy Longfellow since the 12th of Dec. He was very old looking at the time and i think he may no longer be with us...

I'm very glad that i filled his tummy last time we met~ i have an old picture of him on my page just after he somehow got a hold of a live squid:) That is the happiest eel you have ever seen. All scrunched up about 3 feet long with a huge smile!

(his memory shall remain with me~)

Edward please forgive me, i don't mean to be rude but i simply can't condone C&R of lobster or any other inhabitant of this incredible wilderness...

Maybe you could pick up one of those disposable underwater cameras. That way you could get your pictures without taking a chance of injuring the lobster.

I hope that you let the weather determine your plans because nicolas lives in another world, weather wise.

Seahunt had a very good suggestion in SBI.

Have fun and be safe!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]