Benefits of Rental Gear

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mojo Mike on November 20, 2003 at 08:23:31:

In Reply to: Cortes Banks, Santa Barbara, & Santa Cruz - on the PEACE posted by Jeff in landlocked %$#@^* Arizona on November 18, 2003 at 13:22:44:

First off, I really enjoyed your post. I have yet to dive the Cortez or Tanner banks. Your post convinced me. That it is a must dive someday for me.

When I first stated diving over 30 years ago. If a diver wanted quality gear. His choices were somewhat limited. For years most of my gear was either US Divers or Scubapro. Nowadays there are so many companies making quality gear. That the choices are a bit overwhelming. Most companies have their good line, better line and best line of gear. Depending on how much a money a diver wants to spend. Bottom line every diver has a difference in personal taste and comfort. There is no better way to select gear. Than to be able to dive it, before you buy it.

A good dive shop might be able to get the right fit for you. They may even be able to recommend a piece of gear. Although their opinion may be a bit bias. Rodale's can point you in the right direction. Still it is your comfort, safety and money.

Happy Diving,
Mojo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]