For Sale: Various

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric Frasco on November 30, 2003 at 21:36:42:

Time to clean house for the holidays. Reasonable offers (33- 50% of retail) will be considered. Unreasonable offers (10% of retail) will not be responded to.

Here's what I've got:

Spare Air 3.0, brand new in the box, with sheath and fill yoke.

Pelican 1550 case, grey, with pick n'pluck foam.

Both were prizes from raffles. Unused, brand new. Great opportunity for Christmas presents. If interested, strip out the "_NOSPAM_" from the eMail address and reply.

Also: Aluminum 80, Hydro date Feb 2003, Luxfer mfr'd originally 05-92, blue, looks like new, barely been used with plastic net and boot (yard sale sweet deal) - make an offer, I prefer steel and this is taking up space in my garage.

In addition: Sea & Sea MM-II film camera, with dual YS-50TTL strobes & cable, sea arms, case, and extras.

I'm in the Beach Cities area of LA south bay, will be happy to show to serious buyers. If you are outside of that area and want to purchase, you will have to pay for shipping. Please respond off-bbs, I will not respond to postings here at the BBS as this will clutter up the BBS for more important topics.

Trying to avoid the hastle of eBay, so make me an offer that we will both be happy with. Cash and face to face transactions preferred.

Thanks!

-Eric-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]