The grieving process

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mojo Mike on December 05, 2003 at 03:59:37:

In Reply to: Death In Laguna- some sad answers posted by Laurel on December 04, 2003 at 21:40:11:

Laurel,
My heart goes out to you, the family and friends of this beloved man. Death is so difficult to deal with. Especially when that person is so special. I sincerely hope this diver's buddy. Gives counseling a consideration, if he needs help dealing with this. I was not blessed and did not know your lost friend. Although I am all to familiar with the grieving process and the time needed to deal with such a loss.

I can't even put a number on the friends and loved ones. That I have loss during my life. They live on in my memories of the good times we had though. I recently lost my youngest daughter. I raised this girl from a infant by myself as a single father. She passed in her sleep from a heart attack caused by a thyroid disease. There will be no answer to why I lost my daughter. That will satisfy me. I only find comfort in the fact. That in her short 19 years. She lived life to the fullest. She did more than most people do in a full lifetime. She loved the underwater world and loved to dive. The high point of her life was Ginnie Springs and the Florida Keys.

I suspect your friend also lived life to the fullest. I hope you, his other friends and familiy. Find comfort in the memories of the good times you have had together. It is amazing how many lives one person can touch in a positive light.
With kindest regards,
Mojo Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]