Re: I've got a low tolerance for inaccuracy.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on February 08, 2004 at 18:43:51:

In Reply to: I've got a low tolerance for inaccuracy. posted by Chuck Tribolet on February 08, 2004 at 18:15:26:

In reference to your lower post about Santana Winds, it doesn't mean you're right or that they are right. Santana is a name that comes from the old California Mexicans that were here before the Anglos or the weather men. You say above that you have a low tolerance for errors, so get it right then.
As for your post here, that's not right either. You have to natter at me no matter what I post. It's not the first or secod time. I try to be positive about it and not wretch back, but actually I'm sick of it. I write software that is remarkably bug free, but I don't claim any kind of perfection and consider it irrelevant when someone desires it from me. I don't ask it of others. I have a pretty good accuracy rate. I don't even use a spell checker for my posts. I just believe in courtesy and having a good time. How about, when not at work, trying to take a positive attitude and don't sweat the small stuff. There's a lot more fun to be had that way.
Thank you, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]