South China Sea- DIR Wreck diving trip April 23 - 30th

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on February 16, 2004 at 14:54:05:

Hey guys/girls, I told you I'd check in periodically ;-) and since I know some of you guys/girls have been doing some wreck diving I thought I'd announce this trip here in case anyone is interested:

Andrew G and I, along with local GUE instructor, Gideon Liew will be hosting a DIR Divers only trip to the South China Sea on April 23 - April 30th. Many of our former students have asked where they can gain experience with other like-minded divers outside the scope of formal training classes, well here is your opportunity. There will be several GUE instructors on this trip to guide and share their collective experiences. We have a strict limited load of 12 divers in total, we will not exceed this limit so we can have a more relaxed atmosphere.

Please note that most dives are in the 50 - 65 meter range, so only qualified divers will be allowed on this trip. We have only 3 spots left so if any qualified divers are interested please contact me off line at mhk@NOSPAMgue.com for all details, or feel free to go to www.fifthd.com and click under "Adventure" for more details.

Also note that Andrew and I will be hosting several more trips like this in the coming year so if you can't make this one, but are interested in other explorations consisting only of DIR minded divers, please e-mail me off list for future projects.

Tentative schedule for this trip is as follows:

23-Apr 7:00 PM Depart Singapore TMFT
24-Apr 7:00 AM Tioman Divers Board MV Grace at Tekek
Dive 1 Banka Dive
Dive 2 Submarines-Evening steam to Repulse
25-Apr
Dive 1 HMS Repulse
Dive 2 HMS Repulse
26-Apr
Dive 1 HMS Repulse
Dive 2 HMS Repulse
27-Apr