Re: 40% off Scubapro

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on March 04, 2004 at 19:59:46:

In Reply to: Re: 40% off Scubapro posted by Jim Hoffmann on March 03, 2004 at 09:44:36:

It is just business. Perhaps instead of decrying what others do, perhaps you should consider how you could increase your own market share and sales.
In the past you have attacked those who sell over the Internet, however most who do also operate dive shops. I often choose to buy online when I can’t get items at my local shop. Good examples dive shops that do well with Internet sales are North East Scuba Supply, Dive Rite Express, and of course Scuba.com (Diver’s Discount). Have you ever considered adding to your business? You sell many brands of gear my local shops do not. If I could order from you on line and have it the next day (because you are close), that many times would inspire me to order from you instead of someone else. You are far enough away that even if you carry something, it is easier for me to order online than drive to you store … and yes for the most part Ken is far enough away in travel time that I have only been to his store one time in my many years of diving.
Please think of ways to increase your own business and market share, that is what good businessmen do.

Good Luck!
Chris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]