Re: My Zero Tolerance Policy towards LDS crimes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Big Brother on March 05, 2004 at 18:47:54:

In Reply to: My Zero Tolerance Policy towards LDS crimes posted by Big Brother on March 04, 2004 at 19:55:45:

Someone bubbled: "Why is it that you would find fault in a shop (and yes I surf the net enough to know the shop in question) for supporting a conservative effort towards taking game from the ocean?

For the sames reasons they wish to rat on divers who even inadvertently violate technical game laws, the same divers who financially support the LDS by giving them money via booking the charter.

" Isn't it after all in our best interests for there to be some fish left in the sea?"

Yes, just as it is our best interests if the LDS complies with all the Cal-OSHA laws that are designed to protect employees in the work environment, vehicle codes designed to protect the driving public, building codes designed to protect the public, msds sheets designed to properly inform employees of hazards, etc..... Or is it that you just think that protecting friggin lobsters is more important then humans?!

"If you don't like the shop, why bitch about it. "

Who says I don't like the LDS?! i said repeatedly I agreed with the policy!

"Instead take your checkbook elsewhere."

I would rather financially support this lawful crusade!

"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]