Re: What happened to a reasonable trip to Catalina?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Tim on April 05, 2004 at 01:59:22:

In Reply to: What happened to a reasonable trip to Catalina? posted by AD on April 04, 2004 at 09:53:23:

Good morning AD,
I have thought long and hard about your totally unfounded and untrue accounts about the newest boat transfer. You offer accounts of the boat that are not true, you are speaking for someone else who does not have the balls to come forward and speak their own mine. The new owner has made dramatic changes on the boat that will only help the customer. The new owner made all the changes himself, and made all the parts for changes and has to absorb said costs. I ask you this question, "Who the hell are you?" Do you own a boat? Do you have any idea of the costs of running a boat? You have to deal with CG? Do you have to deal with FCC? Do you have to install the new radio that costs around $2500.00 to install, that will never be used, only to satisfy the FCC and CG, never.
You talked about DM's. I was sued two years ago because my crew, god bless them, found the victim before the DM did. What does this say about the DM. Not much. The end result; it cost me $13000.00 to save that person. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat.
Please though before you go off complaining about the prices we have to charge, at least know what the hell you are talking about.
Captain Tim
Great Escape Charters/Great Escape Hotels

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]