Re: i agree with your sentiments Elaine

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RealityCheck on April 20, 2004 at 21:38:53:

In Reply to: i agree with your sentiments Elaine posted by Brad on April 20, 2004 at 19:06:33:

"Holding on to an angle shark represents a collous objectification of animal life. People who would do such a thing are too self-centered to recognize that they are not only demeaning themselves, but scuba diving in general. It is one thing to act like a flake, but it takes real gall to film your childish exploits and show it to the world. Lets hope those people move on to an activity that is more suited to their personality, like mud wrestling..."

I tried that, but the angle shark didn't live long enough to wrestle with in the mud at my backyard, it just laid there dead in the mud....we barbecued him right along with the black sea bass.....local neighborhood dog loved it!

Oh, and I guess when girls grab the goods, I feel sooooo objectified! Boohoo! Where's my battered mens shelter?!

"objectifying"? Are you serious?! Next thing you know you will be claiming that grabbing a angel shark tail is proof of bourgois decadent capitalist running dogs are oppressing the downtrodden proletariat masses who will form a revolutionary workers movement and have a popular uprising.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]