Re: Actually....

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 04, 2004 at 00:38:41:

In Reply to: Actually.... posted by seahunt on May 03, 2004 at 21:25:05:

Mike,

As you know I have conempt for you, and this list, I stay off of it at all costs, but for whatever reason you, in your capacity as editor, allows ANYTHING negative to be said about me. Frankly, I could care less about what a clown like you thinks of me, because after meeting you and reading your posts for so long, there isn't one thing you and I will agree upon. You are an old-school, simple minded diver that hasn't yet clued into the fact that we have figured out a safer and more efficient way to do things. In all candor, I don't want to waste my time arguing with you because your narrow mind is pre-disposed.

I left this list long ago because of your selective editing so my only point is why did you leave up Frank's post when it slammed me??? Of course the answer is that you are a self-serving editor and if you really wanted to discus the merits of a diving issue you could reach me at MHK@GUE.COM, or as you know I'm on the other board.

In short, Mike, I know that you don't have the wherewithal to discuss diving issues so all I ask as a consideration of me staying off your list is that when I'm slandered be somewhat fair.

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]